Friday, February 3, 2012

Isabella's 1st Blog!

Hey yall!..this blog is all about Isabella..our beautiful baby girl! She was diagnosed with a rare genetic syndrome shortly after she was born. Its called PKS(Pallister-Killian Syndrome). That was the day our lives changed forever! It was very hard on us and still is most days but we just have to continue on and look for better days ahead. Isabella is very delayed but with the help of amazing therapists and definitely God, she is progressing daily. We are just thankful for every minute we have with her and we are so very proud to be able to call her "our daughter". She is absolutley beautiful and has a wonderful attitude! She is so loving and loves to snuggle. She really enjoys jumping in her jumper and looking out the window. She also loves going to church to hear all the wonderful music! We believe in miracles and even though God know's we have already excepted her just like she is, we know God is still in the healing business and He can make her completely whole! I love my little girl and would do anything for her and I'm never going to give up on her healing no matter what anyone says. So if I have to be like the woman at the gate that wearied the king into giving her what she wanted, I will continue to ask God to heal Isabella completely. If He doesnt, then so be it, but it won't be because I didn't ask.  We will continue to update her blog and let you know how she is doing. Hope you enjoy her happenings!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God certainly put Isabella in the right family. We love you Isabella and know that God has a purpose for your life and I believe you are fulfilling that purpose with your pure innocent love. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Brooke, Shaun and Isabella and I know that Jesus will heal you very soon. We are in pray all times for your healing.
    With All My Love
    Nana

    ReplyDelete